Vintage Paris-Styled 1950’s Tenor Sax.
– Matching Serial Numbers On Neck & Body Each Uniquely Adjusted to each Saxophone
– Original Retro Revival Paris Styled Neck Logo & Neck Badge (Pontiff’s Hat)
– Original Retro USA Floral Engraving Patterns, Hand Cut By a Master Craftsman
– Superb Intonation in all registers
– Complex Core, Power,
– Pisoni Pads with Metal Domed Resonators, Blue Steel Springs
Exacting Attention to Comfort:
– Vintage Paris Low Bb Spatula Key
-Concave Mother of Pearl Key Touches, Paris Styled Swivel Thumb Hook, Left Hand Thumb Cover
– Shock Absorbing Paris Styled Bell Ring, Sloped Low Eb, C Paddle Keys, Retro Pant Guard Design
– Hand Soldered Bell
– GLQ Lightweight Flight Case Included
– Every “Tru-Six” is Precision Built by Master Craftsman Ken Beason and should last for many many years of playing!